The Weller Family History
These pages are a collection of work by many people who have uncovered or
recorded the history of the Weller family over the years. This branch of the
family was originally geographically focused in Buckinghamshire Oxfordshire,
England but has been traced to America, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
The objective behind displaying this information on the WEB is;
1) To provide other Wellers throughout the globe with the
benefit of this collected information.
2) To prompt others to provide more information to add to this
If you have additional information about this or related branches of the
Weller family please email it to Malcolm
- Barbara Taylor; who pieced together the
tree, provided the current collection of information, a synopsis
of the Weller family, her direct ancestors (Stephen
Weller, Stephen Morris, Alice
Evelyn Sybil Lee, Maurice
Adams Weller) and many photographs. She has the original copy of Elizabeth
Weller's note book, transcribed the gravestone
- A short biography of each of his family members by Christopher
- Jac Weller provided the quotation from Reginald
- Extracts from ‘Early Whaling Days’, Wellers
whaling Station 1831-1835. R. McNab
- An article about the statue of Alice
Evelyn Sybil Lee appeared in the 'Derbyshire Times' newspaper local to
- Articles about the Weller
Brewery at Amersham, Buckinghamshire, England and newspaper
articles about the Weller family who owned the brewery.
If you are searching for more information about your own family tree and did
not find anything useful here then you might find something useful in this page
of links to genealogy resources.
Content provided by Barbara Taylor and WEB published by Malcolm